- Admission are held in the month of July
- If you want to fund on your own then you should apply to the university in Lithuania much early.
- The academic year starts in September and ends in mid June
- There are two semesters in – spring and autumn; students might opt for full time or part time studies.
- You need to pass a preliminary examination to enter in to the selected course
- A completed application form ( concerned to the institute you meant to join)
- Certificate of your qualification and grades
- Curriculum vitae or a motivation letter
- A copy of your passport certified by commissioner of oaths
- A copy of receipt to prove that all the fees are paid on time
- Bank statements to prove that you are able to pay the fees for the studies and for living in Lithuania.
Permit and visa:
- There are 74 countries whose citizen’s don’t require a visa to enter the country.
- Other countries need to apply for a National visa at the Lithuanian consulates
- You can also apply for temporary residence permit there too
- There will be a charge for the issue of visa
Medium of instruction:
You should be proficiency in the language Lithuanian and need to pass a test on this language. The writing, reading and speaking skills are tested in this test conducted by the universities.
If the student desires English or other language as the medium of instruction then one has to prove certification proficiency in that subject.
This country holds most flexible opportunities a diverse courses for students who want to settle in their career.