The application process for studying abroad is time-consuming and requires applicants to start preparing well in advance of their anticipated start date. It is very important to begin the admission process early because in many cases application deadlines are far in advance of the start of the semester You also need to allow time for scheduling any standardized tests needed for admission and then having the results of these tests sent to schools. There is no uniform worldwide application system. Each college or university establishes its own unique policies.
The following steps you need to start early.
1) Identifying country, universities and the course of your interest.
2) Prepare your CV
3) Send us your CV, all educational certificates & mark sheets, photos and passport copies.
4) Students applying for master / Ph.D. degree attached experience certificate.
5) Our team will send your documents to the Universities.
6) Start translate, notarized and attestation of your certificates, or contact us, our attestation division will do all the required attestation.
7) Once your documents are accepted by the university, go for the medical test, Pay for documentation and DHL charges .
8) Once the visa documents arrived from the University we will go for your visa stamping.
9) Once visa ready we will arrange your ticket, Money exchange and will guide you about your travel.
10) Our staff will receive you at the Airport and will take you to the University Campus.